Friday, November 18, 2011

Pre-Weight Loss Photo!

Thanks for all of your encouraging words! You have no idea what it means to me to know that I have your support and prayers. I am beginning to believe that I can do this!

Today I walked a mile to the Oak Creek Tennis Center and Park so I could take a "pre weight-loss picture." Funny thing is-I thought if I took the picture in a pretty place it would be easier to post it for all to see. It is hard to put myself out there, but it is exciting to know that this will be the last photo of me at this weight.

On a side note...I had my first workout yesterday morning and it was great. I used the elliptical machine for 20 minutes, the treadmill for 20 minutes at different elevations, and then finished my workout with 20 minutes of weights. My arms and legs are definitely feeling the burn today but that just means I'm doing what I need to do. Aaron and I are going to work out later tonight and I am excited

So stay tuned.

Later this week I will be posting about my cute little gym and my workout schedule. I will also be posting a glamorous photo of myself in work out clothes (or a not so glamorous photo...because who looks glamorous in work out clothes?)

A question for you: Do you have any cool gym workouts that you can recommend?

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwhhh you look so cute. Is that my headband? I love you and I love the leafy place! I need to take some photos there! Maybe I will soon ;) Keep up the good work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't a gym workout...but definitely a workout! There's an obstacle course here that I go to sometimes and I am soooo sore the next day! If you can find one in a park or some kind of community place, it's lots of fun and changes things up a bit from being inside the gym. It makes you use your own body weight and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes from using weights in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look on Pinterest! :) There are several work outs on there, I found one called Jump off the Jiggle and it's pretty intense. What's worked for me is going to boot-camp at the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and then running on my own on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I ran my first 5K last Saturday. Don't forget we said we'd race together! You can do it, friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you girlfriend! Keep up the great work! I am proud of you! You are awesome and inspiring. Miss you friend! --Emily Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete