Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday

Hello friends!

Well, it's that time again. It is weigh-in Wednesday.

And my current weight is....

????

Sorry to disappoint. Allow me to explain.

For this week I have traveled back to Lubbock to work at The Candy Wrapper in preparation for Valentines Day, which is the craziest time of year for the store. Barbara, my old boss, asked me to come back and help since I have gone through 5 Valentines Days with her.

Check out The Candy Wrapper! I have many fond memories at this store, as I spent almost all of my college career as an employee. 

http://www.candywrappertexas.com/


Anyway, since I am staying with my sister and they don't have a trustworthy scale, I have no idea what I weigh at the moment.

But, I have been running in the mornings before I go to work. As I was running on a sidewalk, I came upon this and had to take a picture.




Call me cheesy, but I really felt like this was put there for me to see. I have always struggled with believing this, so it was a very special moment I shared with the Lord.

I am still counting my calories while in Lubbock, and LeAnne has been cooking stuff that works for my new eating habits. I also made sure to go to the grocery store the night I got into town. I bought snacks and breakfast foods that I have been eating at home so that I am not tempted by mall food, candy, or junk food.

I feel very confident that I have lost some more weight, but I just don't know how much. I won't be back home until Monday the 13th, so I will probably just wait until next Weigh-In Wednesday to step on the scale again. Hopefully I will continue to see progress.

Please pray for me this week as I face the temptation of working around chocolate all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment