Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday!

Hello friends!

Well im back in Dallas and today is weigh-in Wednesday!

and my current weight is...

244!

thats right! 2 more pounds down!

so i have lost 12 pounds so far!

yeah!!!

this last week in lubbock was difficult but it was also so much fun getting to see so many faces that i have missed!

Now that im back Hubby and I are getting back into our routene which is really nice because i must say...running is not my favorite workout out!

so back to the gym and to my darling elliptical machine!

I feel really good about this last week and feel like the pounds are slowly but surely coming off!

I would like to leave you with a photo of one of my nephews and I sitting on the couch!  he sure does love some angry birds and seems to love it more when he can play it on my tablet and not just on a phone!

Thank you for everyones support while i was in lubbock!

No comments:

Post a Comment