Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday!

Hi friends!

Well it's that time again!

I'm sorry about some of you not seeing my weigh in last week but 
my Facebook was messing up all week!

well my current weight is....

246!!!!!

Yeah!!! 

So that means that I have lost 10 pounds total!!

I am soo excited about this!

I finally feel like its starting to become more real that I am going to accomplish it!

I know that I have been losing gradually but I feel like 10 pounds is a number I can look at and think "WOW! I'm 10 pounds lighter!" It really is exciting especially when I look at a 10 pound free weight and pick it up!

I cant want to see what 80 pounds feels like when I lost it!

Thank you for reading and for all your prayers and support! 

Y'all keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment