Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Its Weigh-In Wednesday Time!!


Hello, my friends!

Well it’s Weigh-In Wednesday yet again.

How the week flies by!

And my current weight is….

248

So that means that I am back to 10% weight loss.

I really want to thank all of you for your prayers and encouragement last week.

Your sweet words definitely helped me stay more motivated this week!

It is really nice to finally be back into a normal routine and working out every night.

I’m actually starting to enjoy it! In fact, I find myself working harder every night!

My next blog is going to be awesome!

I’m going to reveal my favorite foods and the calories that I chose to ignore before this journey started!

 It was very eye opening for me when I started counting calories and you will soon find out why!

Again, thank you all so much for your love and support!

And now I leave you with my toughest workout face!


No comments:

Post a Comment