Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weigh-in Tuesday and my rockin Christmas plans!


Merry Christmas, friends!

And my current weight is….248!!!

That’s right! You did read that number correctly! I have officially lost 10% of my goal weight!!! And I must say that it feels soo great!! So now I'm even more motivated to keep it off with this up coming week of Christmas!!

I love the Christmas season! I love  everything about it it!! I love getting to spend so much time with my family and getting to go to a Christmas Eve service,!

But I also love the Christmas season for the food.

In the past I have completely given myself to the desserts and the hearty food.

This Christmas is going to be different for me.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I will still enjoy the foods of the season- just in moderation this time.

If (or more like when) desserts present themselves to me I will pick one and have a small piece.

I will continue to count my calories and write in my food journal.

So what else do I have in store for Christmas, you ask?? Well, I shall tell you!

I am going to do some P90X yoga while I am away from our gym. I have been doing it lately and my body has been really sore, which tells me I am doing something right J (BTW- the longer workout on one cardio machine has really worked for me this past week!)

I have been pretty nervous about this upcoming Christmas season just because I know all the sweets and the delicious food that will be presented to me.  This is one of the hardest times for me because there are things to eat everywhere!!! In the past I have fallen into the temptations of pecan turtles, chocolate fudge, cheesecake, cookies and basically anything sweet. But, with the right mindset and lots and lots of people rooting for me (and watching me!) I will not give into the same temptations that I have in the past.

I am stronger than that.

I refuse to eat all the weight I have lost and be stuck back at square one again!

I am asking for prayers for strength and perseverance. I am so thankful for all of you and your encouragement.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment