Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where have I been!?


Hello!
So….first off I would like to apologize for my absence lately. I have been busier than usual, but that is no excuse for me to ignore my readers.

Let me just say that I have had a rough month working out and eating right. I have been lazy and gotten too comfortable again. Having said that, I am officially out of my funk and back to being motivated and inspired.

My current weight is 243 lbs.

I still have one more pound to lose before I am back to where I was when the lazy month began.

I have been fluctuating the past couple of weeks and it has been discouraging because it feels like I am a different weight every single day.

So I have started a new plan. Would you like to hear it? Ok, ok, I will tell you.

After chatting with my hubs about what I could do to shake things up I have decided that I need to work out more than once a day.

Part 1 of the plan is to increase the amount of time I am spending at the rec. I was spending about 45 minutes working out, but now I am working out 2 hours each morning. I am doing a lot of cardio and some weights.

Part 2 of the plan is to work out again each day. The second workout will be something like yoga, a walk to the park, or swimming! Yay! I’m excited about the latter one! Less intense, but still intentional. The point is 
to keep my body moving.

Part 3 of the plan is to do something to help me stay organized and on top of my eating, my daily to-do list and my blog.

Enter…these.

 

I found all of these really great free printables online and went and had them laminated at Kinko’s so I can use markers on them and then erase them fresh for a new day!

These things are awesome!

I have been using them every day and they help keep me motivated! It has all the things I need during the day and weekly schedules for my blog!











Part 4 of the plan is that the hubby and I have made a weekly menu…where we write down everything we are going to eat for dinner…so there is no indecision when it is time to eat. Part of the reason we are doing this is to keep us from eating out on impulse.

So that is it my friends….Now I will leave you with a few photos of what I have been doing lately!

Lots of Tea and Quiet time outside!
Spending time with my sweet nephews!
 My Nephew!

 Spending time with these sweet ladies was a BIG HIGHLIGHT!


Thank you all for reading….I’m sorry for being absent for so long. The absence is over.

I’m back!

No comments:

Post a Comment