Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New machines and weekly weigh in!


Hey there friends!

So it’s Wednesday again…and you know what that means.

Weigh-in Wednesday

So my current weight is…

243

Boo.

So the last 2 weeks have been a little rough.

But the last couple of days I have really gotten re-motivated. I’m not completely there but I think I am getting back to the way I was when I started which is a great thing!

In other news my little Rec I go to just got all new work out machines!

It’s actually made me a little more excited about working out (it sounds kinda weird but it feels like having a new toy to play with).

They are pretty sweet and have speakers and little fans built in.

They also got rid of a lot of the old machines that were pretty junky and didn’t really work.

So it’s actually been exciting to get to figure out all the gadgets and play with the new programs and such.

Here are a few photos of the new machines!




 Yeah!

So hopefully this will keep my extra motivated in these hot summer months!

Thank you all for all your love and support! I really could not have gotten this far without it.

I appreciate every single one of you!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment